Torrence takes top honors at the 31st annual Menards NHRA Heartland Nationals presented by Minties at Heartland Motorsports Park
Adam has been a race fan since the first time he went through the tunnel under the Daytona International Speedway almost 30 years ago. He has had the privilege of traveling to races all across the state of Florida (as well as one race in Ohio), watching nearly everything with a motor compete for fame and glory, as well as participating in various racing schools to get the feel of what racecar drivers go through every week.
Adam spent several years covering motorsports for Examiner.com., where he had the opportunity to see the racing world from behind the scenes as well as the grandstands. He invites everyone to follow him on Twitter, Facebook, and Google Plus, and looks forward to sharing his enthusiasm for all things racing with the readers of SpeedwayDigest.com.
Be sure to tune in for his sports talk program, Thursday Night Thunder, where he discusses the latest in motorsports news with drivers, crew members, and fans. The show takes place (almost) every Thursday at 8:00 pm EST on the Speedway Digest Radio Network.
Contact Adam: Email
Latest from Adam Sinclair
- Mees Under the Spotlight as AFT Heads to Lima Half-Mile
- Lucas Oil School of Racing Named Official Driving School of the Road to Indy
- Massé makes TitansRX debut at home race, Grosset-Janin subs for Sarrazin
- Shelby GT500 Boasts World’s Most Power-Dense Supercharged Production V8 Engine
- Mika Häkkinen to Drive the Historic 1970 McLaren M8D Can-Am ‘Batmobile’ at Rolex Monterey Motorsports Reunion